From Pharmacy Drug Guide
Advil® free samples can be requested directly from Pfizer. Healthcare providers may also have Advil® free samples for patients. Advil $1 off coupons are also available from the official Advil® website.
|Manufactured by||Pfizer Consumer Healthcare|
|Brought to market||1984|
|Administration||Orally, as needed for pain|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by PharmacyDrugGuide is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
How to Get Advil Samples
- Consumers seeking free Advil® samples can start their search by contacting the manufacturer directly. This can be done by telephone or standard mail.
- To request samples by phone, customers can dial 1-800-882-3845 Monday — Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern time.
- To request samples by standard mail, consumers can send inquiries to:
Product Quality, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, P.O. Box 26609, Richmond, VA 23261-6609.
- Free Advil® samples are occasionally available through stores like Sam's Club and Wal-Mart. On the official Wal-Mart website, for example, there is an entire section devoted to free product samples, coupons, and special offers. This page lists free samples that are currently available (while supplies last).
- In addition, Advil coupons are routinely made available on the official website. Consumers can click on the Get Coupon link in the Savings For You box in the middle of the main page. This leads to a registration form that includes an option to have coupons for Advil® and other products delivered via email on a regular basis. Once the form has been accepted, the user will be granted access to a printable coupon.
- Healthcare providers can request samples at pfizerpro.com/hcp/request-samples.
Advil® is an OTC pain reliever in the class of medications labeled nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). The main ingredient in Advil® is ibuprofen, which is used to treat a variety of acute pains like backaches, headaches, muscle aches, period cramping, and pain associated with some forms of arthritis. Advil PM® also contains the active ingredient diphenhydramine citrate, which induces drowsiness and helps users fall asleep.