From Pharmacy Drug Guide
Lyrica, or pregabalin, is an anti-convulsant drug that treats fibromyalgia pain, pain from shingles, and diabetic nerve pain. Lyrica is also used to help control certain epileptic seizures. It affects the transmission of pain signals triggered by damaged nerves in the body.
Although Lyrica may be one of the treatment options for fibromyalgia suggested by a physician, some patients may find the cost prohibitive. Lyrica can be expensive; depending on the dosage prescribed, a patient may need to spend $100-$600 a month on the drug. Using Lyrica coupons, drug manufacturer's coupon rebates, printable discount offers and prescription support programs can help make the medication affordable.
|Brand name for||Pregabalin|
|Uses||To treat fibromyalgia, certain pain caused by nerve damage and to control certain epileptic seizures.|
|Types of coupons||Discounts, printable coupons, promotional offers and Pfizer prescription support programs|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by PharmacyDrugGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Lyrica Patient Assistance Programs and Coupons
- Pfizer provides access to patient assistance programs to help eligible and qualified patients receive free medicines, a significant discount savings, or reimbursement support. Information on the available programs can be found by calling Pfizer Helpful Answers at 866-706-2400. Other prescription support programs may be available to help patients who are unable to afford their medications get free or reduced cost drugs.
- The Pfizer Pfriends program provides discounts to patients without health insurance, regardless of income, at participating pharmacies. The participating pharmacies include both local stores and major chains such as CVS, Osco, RiteAid, and Walgreens.
- Discounts, Lyrica manufacturer's rebates and drug coupon offers for Lyrica may be available from your physician.
- Lyrica coupons can sometimes be found in national health and medical magazines, such as Fibromyalgia AWARE.
- Printable coupons and promo codes are sometimes available online at lyrica.com.
Lyrica is the trade name for the generic drug pregabalin and is in the class of drugs called anticonvulsants. Lyrica anti-epileptic drug is available by prescription only. This medication may be prescribed to treat fibromyalgia, shingles pain, and diabetic nerve pain. Pregabalin may also be prescribed along with other medications to treat partial onset seizures in patients with epilepsy. Pregabalin works by affecting certain chemicals in the brain that control how pain signals are sent in the body from damaged nerves. 
As with all medications, Lyrica may have side effects in certain individuals. Common Lyrica side effects include drowsiness, stomach pain, blurred vision, dizziness, changes in sexual function, dry mouth, lightheadedness, trouble concentrating, headache and weight gain.
Also See: Lyrica, Lyrica Side Effects, Lyrica Patient Assistance Programs, Lyrica Free Samples, Drug Coupons, Depakote Coupons, Gabapentin Coupons, Gralise Coupons, Imitrex Coupons, Keppra Coupons, Lamictal Coupons, Neurontin Coupons, Tegretol Side Effects, Topamax Coupons, Trileptal Side Effects, Versed Side Effects