From Pharmacy Drug Guide
Zoloft® coupons offer a lower-cost way to purchase Zoloft®, a medication prescribed for depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, social anxiety disorder, and premature ejaculation. Zoloft®, manufactured by Pfizer Inc., contains the active ingredient sertraline.
Discounts and coupons for Zoloft® are sometimes available as online coupon codes, printable coupons or patient assistance programs. These special programs exist to help those who cannot afford Zoloft® or other medications to get the drugs they need. Zoloft® is only available by prescription, and can cause side effects such as upset stomach, perspiration, shakiness, and reduced libido.
|Brand name for||Sertraline|
|Uses||Treats depression, OCD, panic disorder and other stress/anxiety disorders|
|Side effects||Insomnia, "cotton mouth," drowsiness, diarrhea, nausea|
|Types of coupons||Patient assistance programs, printed/printable coupons, coupon codes|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by PharmacyDrugGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Zoloft® is in a family of antidepressant drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). These drugs help to increase levels of serotonin, a chemical present in the brain. Low serotonin activity can contribute to depression and other mental disorders. Zoloft® helps increase serotonin activity, which can help alleviate symptoms of depression, anxiety, and other psychological disorders related to chemical imbalance.
Zoloft® is available to consumers in tablet or capsule form, as well as in a solution for those with an aversion to swallowing pills. This drug may be prescribed in conjunction with counselling or other therapy programs to treat the overall symptoms and condition.
Zoloft® Patient Assistance Programs and Coupons
- Pfizer offers a $4 Co-pay card that may help patients save up to $50 on every refill, or up to $700 a year. The card is only accepted by specified pharmacies and cannot be used by patients who are receiving assistance from government healthcare programs. Patients may register for the card on the Zoloft® website. If accepted, they may present the card along with their prescription to pay a minimum of $4 for their Zoloft®, or whatever amount is left after the $50 deduction.
- There are Pfizer patient assistance programs that offer free or reduced-price Zoloft® to qualified patients:
- Pfizer Connection to Care is for those with no prescription drug coverage who do not earn above 200% of the federal poverty level. The actual maximum income amount varies according to family size. The program phone number is 866-706-2400.
- The Pfizer Pfriends discount savings card offers 15-36% off of the regular retail price of Zoloft®, and is open to uninsured patients as well as those who get benefits from Meicare Part D. The phone number for the savings plan is 866-706-2400.
- The Walgreens Prescription Savings Club offers generic Zoloft® (sertraline) for $9.99 per 30-day supply or $12 for a 90-day supply. The fee to join the club is $20 for individuals or $35 for families, and membership must be renewed annually.
- The Rx Outreach program offers discounted Zoloft® to U.S. citizens who earn less than 300 percent of the Federal Poverty Level per year. Patients who receive assistance from Medicare Part D are still eligible for the discount. The Rx Outreach program phone number is 800-769-3880.
- The Together Rx Access program provides discounts on Zoloft® for patients who earn less than a specified income amount based on household size. To qualify, patients must have no insurance coverage or assistance from Medicare Part D.